Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cycle Day #18

Second day of injecting Lupron..........no site reactions!  Piece of cake :)  YAY!
So far no crazy mood swings or irritability.... unless you count me crying during a baby story on TLC at lunch today!   HA HA  I would have done that anyway right...

Looked up trial embryo transfers online tonight, BAD idea!  Not much uplifting news to report there, one UTube video made is sound pretty bad actually - lots of cramping & pain during & after.  I like the idea because the doctor is able to determine the depth of the uterus and will be better equiped to place the actual embryos on implantation day in the prime location... just not looking forward to the procedure!   I have to be confidant though that my pain tolerance will kick in and it will be no big deal! :)

On to another day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment