Monday, August 16, 2010

One Week Down!

Today is cycle day #7!  I made it the first week YAY!   The last 5 days I have felt great & full of energy!   Nothing too huge to report at this point we are just in the midst of getting checks ready to send out tomorrow to the fertility clinic and pharmacy and scheduling the delivery off the meds!  I have been told to expect a huge box, so I am gearing up for that! Ten more days & I will start taking my first injectible, Lupron, so I will have two injections each day including my MS therapy.  I knew the medicines were going to be expensive but I almost dropped the phone when I got the quote of $4300!   I am learning how blessed we are to have partial insurance coverage that covers a percentage, so down to $2600 out of pocket - BIG improvement! The prescription costs are a seperate cost above and beyond the whole IVF process so again learning day by day!
I do have something exciting to report , I learned yesterday that my sister in law & husband will be going through all of this within days of Wade & I!  We are 6 days apart on our cycle days, how crazy is that!  I am SOOO happy to have someone going through this with me!  God's timing that it worked out to be less than a week of each other!
Well that is all I have for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment