Friday, October 8, 2010

3rd TEST!!!!!!!

Well I am relieved to report that we just received the news about my levels today.... our number is 857!!!   Numbers have more than tripled since Wednesday so this is a really good sign!  We can breath a sign of relief and finally celebrate this week's news!

Next step will be our first OB ultrasound which I already scheduled for Wednesday Oct 20 at 8:45 am!  This will be the BIG appointment where we are looking for a heartbeat, how many babies and size, etc! Will be VERY anxious for this appointment, so glad we don't have to wait very long!  I think for both of us the results of the ultrasound will really make everything real and will be a very important step!   Until then I plan to take it easy and continue to pray for God's will!

This week has been a big week to say the least!  We found out we are pregnant AND Wade got a significant promotion at work -- GREAT TIMING!  We have so much to be thankful for!

I will for sure document any pregnancy symptoms and that fun stuff as we lead up to the ultrasound! Fun times! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment