Saturday, October 2, 2010

TIRED OF WAITING!!!


Ok so it finally hit me  Friday afternoon that I am TIRED of waiting and frustrated that time seems to be going soooooo very slowly!  I really  have done well this past week but now it has officially hit me!   Definately feeling anxious and there is really nothing I can do except keep busy and distracted and most importantly PRAY!
I know at this point there is nothing I can do, either it worked or it didn't!  I have been searching for something, anything that could be a sign from my body!  I freaked out yesterday when I had some spotting and I am again today, I also have cramps!  From what I remember we were told that this sometimes happens.  I just keep thinking period STAY AWAY!!!!!

So I had to vent a little and write about how I am feeling.  I am so very excited for Monday and it can't come soon enough!  I know Wade is feeling it too, lots of anticipation around here this weekend!

Looks like my next blog will be the results Monday afternoon!  I so hope that you will be receiving GREAT NEWS!   I can't believe this - HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment