Monday, October 18, 2010

Progesterone

Ok well I realize that Progesterone is very important for this little baby but I have to report I am getting pretty tired of it!  The good news it that after 4 weeks of having Wade shoot a huge needle into my tush daily we are all done with the injections!  YAY, YIPPEE, WHOO HOO!  Got to the point that there were no injection sites available with all of the welts, bruises and pain on each cheek so this is good!  Trying my best not to complain but I am tired of it! So not done yet, today I started Progesterone vaginal inserts which will be 3 times per day. Not to get too graphic but so far not loving these either, not painful but messy ...... guess I will get used to it I have 21 more days to go!

I am feeling great!  No new symptoms to report.   If my calculations are right I am entering week 6 so we will see how this week goes!   I will definitely be blogging again Wednesday afternoon after our ultrasound appointment - BIG DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment