Wednesday, September 8, 2010

1st Estradiol Check

Well much anticipation today for results of my first Estradiol ( Estrogen) ultrasound and blood test this morning... not much to report other than my levels went from 28 on Thurs 9/2 up to 114 today!  Moving in the right direction!   I was told to increase my Follistem injections from 225 units morning and night to 300 units.  So I am assuming they want this number higher between now and my check on Friday morning.  I wish I would have been told if they saw any follicles but it must be too early on........... so for now we keep injecting and wait! I am already starting to realize that the waiting throughout this process will be tough! 

Starting to feel like I live at the fertility clinic, pretty comfortable there these days!
Feeling good today, have not felt any side affects from the Follistim, YAY!

Until Friday afternoon......

No comments:

Post a Comment