Thursday, September 23, 2010

Resting, Resting and MORE Resting........

Well this about how I have looked and felt since Tuesday afternoon!   I cannot believe how much I have slept and how I have passed the time cuddly in my bed!  I have never rested this much so I know all of you are applauding! I think today my cramps are better by a little bit, not as much pressure up high and towards my ribcage.  I am still visably bloated but hopefully fluid is moving out and I will be able to look at my real belly again soon! If I could get rid of my back pain on top of that...... yea lots of complaints lately huh!

Yesterday I did alot of research on what happens to embryos after transfer... ( yes I am 100% consumed with this) and found this great timeline that I wanted to share.  Check this out, today will be Day #2 !  This is really helpful to me so that I know what is happening each day!

3-Day Transfer

Day One : The embryo continues to grow and develop, turning from a 6-8 cell embryo into a morula

Day Two:  The cells of the morula continue to divide, developing into a blastocyst

DayThree:  The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell

Day Four: The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus

Day Five: The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation

 DaySix: Implantation continues

Day Seven :  Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop

Day Eight:  Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream

Day Nine: Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted

DayTen: Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted

DayEleven:  Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy


So I will continue to rest, I will be on the couch today watching movies and rubbing my belly! :)   Hopefully tomorrow I will write to say that I am feeling a lot better! I will try my best not to worry about these little embryos and remember every minute that this is in God's hands...........out of my control...
 It is really cool to be watching my sister in law, Melinda's, blog as her Estradiol levels rise!  This will really help keep my distracted over the next 11 days until our pregancy test!


Phillipians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Thanks to Amber D for reminding me of this scripture yesterday :)




No comments:

Post a Comment